Saturday, March 22, 2014

사랑합니다 ! ( I love you ! )

Hey friends!

THE PROPHET CAME TO THE MTC!  Haha just kidding... Nothing really exciting happened this week so this will be brief. The older missionaries left Sunday night and now our Korean branch is SO small! There are 19 missionaries now, including the two new elders that came in on Wednesday. It's really sad and lonely sometimes, but it's okay because I love my district.

I finally figured out how to upload pictures! One of them is the typical MTC photo by the map. The other is me and my adorable companion!

Have a good week 사랑합니다 (I love you!)

Sister April Johnson

"You have 18 months to 2 years to serve. You have eternity to dwell on it. So make it count."




 My "companions" Sister Kelly, Sister Van Weezep, me and Sister Gooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment