Monday, May 12, 2014

We found out that our dad's served together!! Small world, right?!

So I know that my email last week was a bit of a downer. I think it was just a little hard for me to adjust to everything. BUT Korea is awesome and I LOVE it here! Anseong is the best and I love the area, people and my comp!

Cool thing, my companions parents and my parents both served in our same mission. We found out that our dad's served together!! Small world, right?!

This area is great. People have told me that they can tell i'm a Korean American. Don't ask me how, I have no idea how they can tell! But then the foreigners here think Sister Kim and I are from a completely different country. We've had people ask us if we were Nepalese, Vietnamese, and a bunch of other crazy things! It's probably because we're so tan from farming all day. Haha

I love it here. My district is great. One day there were a bunch of children playing in the church parking lot and an Elder said, "Oh my goodness! There are so many baptisms out there!" And you know what?? That's so true. We just have to work hard and get baptizing!(:

I'm so blessed to be in Anseong. I know there is a reason I am here! I am so happy and excited for the many miracles about to come.

Hope you all have a great week!



Sister April Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment