Tuesday, May 27, 2014

When things go downhill, we should always look at it like an adventure! (:

This week has been full of travelling. I love travelling but this week was sooo hectic and not very relaxing. I'm so glad my companion is Korean and knows how to get around; which buses and subways to take! My district missed the bus one night after our zone conference and we kept going back and forth trying to figure out how to get back home. I was really stressed out because we weren't going to make it home in time. It was already 9:30pm and it takes two hours to get back home.. My companion just said, "It's all good! It's just another adventure!" And how right she is. When things go downhill, we should always look at it like an adventure!(:

This week we went to the mission home a lot and got to SLEEP IN BEDS! Oh how I have missed beds. It's not like I hate sleeping on yoh's (basically camping pads) but beds are so much more comfier. We then went on an awesome hike for zone training. The view was awesome! It was really cloudy but you could still see the skyscrapers and the busy city. It was so weird being in nature when the busy city was literally just down the mountain.

This week we also started to do FHE with the branch and it was such a success! We did an activity about families and we used the family proclamation. I testified about how much I loved my family and how I am thankful that families can be together forever. It was in English so the American family that's visiting could understand. But we had a couple of investigators come and even though they couldn't understand what I had said, they said they felt something they never have before. The spirit truly does testify to all!

Thank you for all the emails and letters full of love! I hope everyone has a great week(:
Love you!  Sister April Johnson

p.s. today is my THREE MONTH MARK. Just in case you were wondering.

Pics: on the hike on top of the mountain & one of the American girls that's my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment