Wednesday, July 23, 2014

If any of you have ideas to get people to come to our English class, feel free to share!

We got transfer calls and I'm staying in Anseong with Sister Kim! The only change is that Elder Fullmer is leaving and Elder Ely is coming! He was in my district in the MTC(: So that should be fun! I'm glad I'm staying here in this area. I feel like there's so much more I still need to do before I leave. I really want to build the branch! It's our main goal!

As a district we always pass out English flyers and go sticker boarding. We've handed out more than 600 flyers and how many people showed up to our English class from it? ZERO. That's cool. So we started sticker boarding which is where we put questions and have people put stickers or answers. That's a huge hit and we get sooo many students to do it for us! Buttttttt we still haven't had any of them show up to English class.. So that's even cooler. I mean who wouldn't want to go to a FREE English class??

Well if any of you have better ideas to get people to come to our class, feel free to share!
Have a wonderful week(:
Sister Johnson

p.s. Sister Kim and I may or may not have dyed our hair red... On accident. We thought the color wouldn't show! haha fail



No comments:

Post a Comment