Thursday, July 3, 2014

Play with sparklers & crazy fireworks for me!

This week has been crazy busy! I spent half the week in Pyeong tech on exchanges and travelling. But I do have one cool story. 
Me and my companion were out proselyting and we decided to go down this one street we've never been down and as we were walking I said " hi " to this lady. She saw my Book of Mormon carrying case and was so curious of what it was. ( It has Temple & Savior's picture )
 We ended up teaching her two lessons and the spirit was so strong! That never happens to us! Yay for having cool BOM cases that catch people's eyes!(:

We got to go to the temple again! I'm so lucky to be able to go to the temple still even though it's not in our mission. SO LUCKY! And yeah... my comp and I are like oompa loompas now... We're sooo tan everyone thinks we're from Nepal. Cool.

Not much this week but I did pass my four month mark! It's crazy how fast time goes. Have a wonderful fourth of July and please play with sparklers and crazy fireworks for me! I'm gonna force my comp to wear red, white and blue on Friday... (:
Love you all!
Sister Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment