Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's amazing how fast music can bring the spirit in!

Bath house: not too shabby. We went to a pretty nice one that was like a nice resort. Hot tubs and small pools full of naked people! Haha actually once I got ever the fact that there were a bunch of people without clothes, it was totally fine! It's totally normal in Korea so it wasn't that weird I guess. If I wasn't Korean it would have been way weirder though cause everyone would have stared!  Haha!

Last week we helped a grandma pull her cart of groceries to her house. The walk would have normally taken 10-15 minutes but the grandma had really bad health problems and needed to take breaks every five minutes. So it ended up taking us 2 1/2 hours to help her home... Was it worth it? Yes, because if we didn't help her, it would have taken her 4 hours to get home!

This week has been crazy humid. I've been having a hard time breathing and so I got a blessing. That seemed to make things way better! Before it felt like I was breathing through a straw, but now I can just take deep breaths and I'm okay. Because of the humidity, it gets so hot when we farm. We all sweat so much.  I basically water the weeds with my sweat. It's really nice.

We visited a LA (Less active) last night and we felt prompted to sing "We'll Bring the World His Truth." The sons are active in the church and are thinking about serving missions, but when we sang the song for them, the mom (LA) started crying and said she definitely wanted her sons to go on missions. It's amazing how fast music can bring the spirit in!

Have a wonderful week!
Sister Johnson

Also shout out to my cuz Tay!  She's getting MARRRRRRIIIIEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!



No comments:

Post a Comment