Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I feel really impressed to share D & C 25:1-3

So guess what?
Rumor is that Anseong Sisters might be closing.. We opened the area and now we're gonna close it?! It's cause there aren't anymore Sisters coming in the field for a while and our area is the toughest apparently.. So that's cool.
This week the interesting food I ate was pig feet. It didn't taste bad or anything, I just don't like that it was pig feet... It was at this dry cleaning open house and there was also a GIANT pig head with money sticking out of it's nose. People bow and pray in front of it for good luck I guess..

There was also supposed to be a typhoon on Saturday and it was burning hot outside. An hour later there was a HEAVY storm but it literally lasted twenty minutes. It was definitely the worst typhoon I've ever been in.. Not.
Oh and my district sang a rendition of "Families Can Be Together Forever" and "I Love To See the Temple" in sacrament on Sunday and I sang a duet with Elder Wilcox for part of it. Mom, aren't you so proud?? I mean yeah it WAS only in front of our tiny branch that consists of 20 people..

For a more spiritual note, the other day we were really trying to find the perfect message for a less active woman. I felt really impressed to share D&C 25:1-3. As I prepared the message I knew it was truly for HER. I shared it with her and she was smiling so big. The spirit was there and it was what she needed to hear in that moment. Not a huge miracle, but it still helped me realize that missionaries ARE guided by the spirit.
Have a great week y'all!  Sister Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment